Have you recently been involved in a truck accident and suffered injuries as a result of a negligent driver? In southern Texas and across the U.S., truck accidents are frequent occurrences, and can be dangerous for other motorists, bicyclists, and pedestrians who are sharing the road.
There are a number of different laws and regulations which truck drivers are expected to follow and when they fail to do so, it can lead to catastrophic accidents.
Common causes of trucking accidents include the following:
- Fatigued, distracted, drowsy driver
- Drugged or drunk driver
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Negligent trucking maintenance
- Failure to follow traffic laws
- Blowouts or tire problems
- Poor weather or road conditions
Were you involved in a truck accident caused by no fault of your own? Contact Ben Bronston & Associates now. We can be reached at (956) 434-4000 and consultations are FREE. See other cases we take in Laredo.