Help for 18-Wheeler Collisions: (956) 434-4000
Have you recently been involved in a truck accident and suffered injuries as a result of a negligent driver? In southern Texas and across the U.S., truck accidents are frequent occurrences, and can be dangerous for other motorists, bicyclists, and pedestrians who are sharing the road.
There are a number of different laws and regulations which truck drivers are expected to follow and when they fail to do so, it can lead to catastrophic accidents.
Common causes of trucking accidents include the following:
- Fatigued, distracted, drowsy driver
- Drugged or drunk driver
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Negligent trucking maintenance
- Failure to follow traffic laws
- Blowouts or tire problems
- Poor weather or road conditions
Were you involved in a truck accident caused by no fault of your own? Contact Ben Bronston & Associates now. We can be reached at (956) 434-4000 and consultations are FREE. See other cases we take in Laredo.
Have You Suffered Injuries in a Trucking Accident? Tell Us Your Story Today.
The injuries suffered in a trucking accident can be quite severe and even fatal because of the size and weight of a commercial truck. At Ben Bronston & Associates, our Laredo personal injury attorneys have more than 25 years of experience in the legal field and are dedicated to providing you with exceptional legal representation.
Clients Choose Our Firm for Many Reasons, Including:
- We offer 24/7 availability and support for clients.
- We provide clients with a FREE initial consultation to start.
- We accept all cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing upfront.
- We have a proven record of results, including successful settlements and verdicts.
- We have earned countless professional accomplishments, including AV® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® (highest professional rating available for ethics and professional standards).
Accidents may affect your ability to work for many months or even years, as well as hinder your enjoyment of living your life as you once did. Many victims of trucking collisions are never able to work again, due to life-altering injuries. You should not have to fight this type of legal battle on your own to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
What our Clients Say
My 92 year old mother in law was involved in an accident. From the minute we contacted Ben’s office, we were in excellent hands. They were kind, caring, and extremely patient. Ben, Amy, and Emma walked her thru everything in a very patient and caring manner. Continue reading
How an Attorney from Ben Bronston & Associates Can Help You
Our Laredo personal injury lawyers believe that irresponsible drivers should be held accountable for their negligent actions. We fight hard to achieve a positive outcome, including seeking the compensation that you may deserve. Throughout the time we have been in practice, we have won many awards for our excellence. We are known for being available to our clients 24/7 and even have Spanish speaking staff prepared to help our Hispanic clients.
Contact our firm today at (956) 434-4000 for a free consultation!Back to top