Speak with Our Laredo Accident Injury Lawyers
Accidents can occur anywhere, at any time, and can lead to severe catastrophic injuries. When you’ve been involved in an accident, no matter if you were on the road or in an office, seeking legal representation can make a huge difference.
From car, motorcycle, or truck accidents to slip and falls and accidents in the workplace, our Laredo personal injury attorneys have the experience you need on your side. We represent you in front of large insurance companies and keep your best interest in mind when negotiating with the negligent party.
I’ve Been in an Accident, What Should I Do?
It’s important that you take the time you need to heal, even if this means that you lose wages or income when you are forced to take time off from work.
After a serious accident or injury, make sure you take the following steps:
- Seek immediate medical treatment, or call 911 if necessary
- Make sure your doctor documents your injuries
- Take pictures of your visible injuries, especially if they get worse
- Get the contact information of the other party and any witnesses
- Document the scene of the accident and write down everything you remember
- If it is safe to do so, take pictures of the scene of the accident and damage to any property
- Do not admit fault or speak about your case to the other party
- Contact an experienced personal injury lawyer from Ben Bronston & Associates
- Do not sign anything from the insurance company before getting it reviewed by an attorney
Assistance with Filing a Compensation Claim
A personal injury claim can help with your medical bills and other daily expenses, however, filing one can be complicated. Knowing the laws and creating a solid case for your injuries may be able to ensure that you do not suffer needlessly from expenses related to your accident.
Contact our Laredo personal injury attorneys at Ben Bronston & Associates to get started. Call (956) 434-4000 to schedule your free initial consultation.