We’ll Fight for Your Future After a Personal Injury Accident in Laredo
If you have been injured in an accident in Laredo or elsewhere in the South Texas border area that was not your fault, Ben Bronston & Associates is ready to fight for you.
What separates our firm from others is our willingness to dig deeper for the compensation you need and deserve for your medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering and more. After a slip-and-fall accident, a car or truck accident, an injury to your child, a major offshore work accident or another personal injury, you want a fighter by your side like a Ben Bronston & Associates attorney will be.
At Ben Bronson & Associates, we are not interested in racking up and running through personal injury cases. We are interested in our clients and their futures. We’ll investigate your accident to identify all culpable parties and all available insurance coverage. We’re here to get results for you — monetary results that serve your long-term needs.
We believe in personal contact and support for our clients. You will get to know your attorney. If you’re not getting the medical care your injuries require, we will see to it that you do, regardless of your ability to pay. As your case progresses, you will be kept fully up to date. We’ll take on your personal injury claim on a contingency fee basis – you will not pay us until we have obtained compensation for you. And, claro que hablamos Español.
Our Measure of Success is Compensation Obtained for You
Over his 25-plus years as an attorney in Texas, Ben Bronston has seen thousands of accident victims and the representation he and other personal injury lawyers have provided them. He doesn’t run his firm like the others. When your case has been accepted by Ben Bronston & Associates, you can count on an exhaustive effort on your behalf.
- We take on cases that don’t have obvious payouts, because we know it’s important to find money for you.
- We’ll roll up our sleeves and look, examine and investigate your case where other firms won’t.
- We scrutinize every party connected to the accident for potential culpability and obligation to you.
- We identify the maximum financial relief due injured individuals and their families – and we go after it.
- We explore every avenue for compensation available to you through a personal injury claim.
- When litigation is required, we take on the fight for you. We are your attorneys until the end.
- Our goal is a settlement or court award that makes you financially whole after an accident.
- Our clients never pay us a fee unless we obtain money for them.
Experienced in Protecting Texas Personal Injury Victims
From offices serving Laredo and Webb County, Ben Bronston & Associates is ready to help if you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence. We are pleased to discuss any potential case with you in a free initial consultation, including but not limited to:
- Car accidents. An automotive collision that occurs at any speed can cause serious injury to a driver or passengers, or to roadside pedestrians and cyclists. Some injuries do not exhibit symptoms right away, but are potentially debilitating. Contacting an experienced Texas car accident attorney who knows the Laredo area as soon as possible after a collision is the best way to protect your rights to compensation for your injuries.
- Truck accidents. Collisions between passenger cars and 18-wheelers and other large commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) often cause catastrophic injury or death. Trucking companies deploy legal teams and insurance adjustors quickly to offer low-ball settlements, which forestall claims for the proper amount of compensation due injured individuals or grieving families. A knowledgeable attorney who understands how trucking companies, truckers and commercial trucks work, as well as the costs of injuries they can cause, will be best able to fight to secure your financial recovery.
- Slip-and-fall accidents. Slipping or tripping and falling can lead to broken bones, spinal cord injuries and paralysis, and/or head wounds and traumatic brain injury (TBI). Commercial establishments like grocery stores, restaurants, theaters and big-box retailers have business liability insurance meant to provide coverage to accident victims. An aggressive attorney like Ben Bronston can help to ensure that all of your cost and losses from a fall accident injury are compensated.
- Offshore worker injuries. Maritime workers in Texas understand the risks of offshore jobs. But they also understand that work on platforms, docks, boats, barges and elsewhere in the Gulf of Mexico is guided by well-understood safety regulations and protocols. When accidents are caused by negligent supervisors or company owners, the assistance of a dedicated maritime accident attorney is usually necessary if workers or their families are to be compensated for their losses.
- Workplace accidents. It is far too easy for a worker injured by a job-related accident or illness to miss out on workers’ compensation benefits he or she is legally due. Texas workers’ compensation rules are complex and have strict deadlines, and employers and/or insurers who choose to dispute claims have the upper hand. A skilled attorney experienced with Texas workers’ compensation claims can help you fight the system and maximize your workers’ comp benefit.
- Motorcycle accidents. Our attorneys often find that when one of our clients comes to us with a motorcycle accident case, they are battling with insurance companies that want to blame the motorcycle rider simply for owning a motorcycle. Insurance companies will state that motorcycles are inherently dangerous. Insurance companies usually get away with this foul practice, but a skilled attorney can help you fight greedy insurance companies and help you receive compensation for damages and injuries suffered in the crash.
- Personal injury. Suffering an injury can be devastating, not only to your physical health, but also to your bank account. If your injury was caused by another person's negligence, you may have a personal injury case. Our attorneys can help relieve the costs of medical care and damages by winning compensation for you. A personal injury attorney will gather evidence of negligence by the other party and fight on your behalf in court.
- Wrongful death. Losing a loved one is a painful tragedy, and it's even worse when you depended on your loved one for assistance or income. You may be wondering what you should do next, and how you can put your life back together. If your loved one's death was caused due to another person's negligence, you may have a wrongful death case. Our attorneys can fight to get you compensation for damages suffered, including mental suffering, loss of companionship, loss of care or services the deceased would have provided, loss of inheritance, and loss of household earning capacity.
Ben Bronston & Associates can put the experienced, knowledgeable, aggressive, dedicated and skilled attorney in your corner that you need after being seriously injured or losing a loved one in an accident in the border area of Laredo, Texas.
Meet Ben Bronston & His Associates
Our unwavering commitment to you as a client of Ben Bronston & Associates is to uphold your rights as an accident victim and to dedicate our work to your long-term needs. We will apply extensive resources and a close attention to detail to every aspect of your case in an effort to strengthen your claim for the compensation you deserve.
We believe everyone who comes through our doors is likely to be entitled to compensation if they have been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, maliciousness or carelessness. What’s more, if they’ve come to us, it’s because they need help. We never take this lightly.
Our Laredo office serves all of Webb County, including the communities of Laredo, Webb, El Cenizo, Rio Bravo, Aguilares, Larga Vista, Dolores, Santo Tomás, Las Tiendas and Darwin.
Our clients from the South Texas border area of Laredo meet and come to know the attorneys of Ben Bronston & Associates. They come to know the Ben Bronston difference.